The Heppy project, Healthcare: Parents Pathways and functional profile, is funded by the European Commission in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme Leonardo Da Vinci – Development of Innovation sub programme.
The aims of the Heppy project are:
- To identify best practices in the field of home care assistance
- To develop a training programme for professional health providers
- To collect experiences of home health assistance providers and patients
The project is addressed to:
- Professionals health carers
- Patients with disabilities or chronic diseases
- The Health Sector Community
The project is organised into 4 main activities:
- Research Activity
- Creation of Training Package
- Training of the health care givers
- Collection of experiences
For further information, please visit The Project page.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This material reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein